How to return by mail
- Pack the item securely and include the original product packaging and tags if available. (Hint: If you cover all existing shipping labels, you can reuse the bag or box your order came in.)
- Include proof of purchase (invoice, receipt) plus your name, address, email, phone number and a brief description of why you’re returning the item. (No return code required.)
- Mail to:
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that has been used is not returnable.
- If your item has a manufacturing defect in materials or workmanship, you can return it within 30 days.
- Used items may not be returned. Merchandise that is used, damaged or not clean will be declined and sent back.
Have an exchange?
To exchange an item, contact us either via text or email. We will get back to you within the same business day.
Text us at: 919-601-0258
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I get my refund?
- All online and phone orders will be refunded to the original payment type.
- All online orders using PayPal will be refunded to the original PayPal account when returned by mail only.